Friday, January 11, 2008

Tony's Little Italy Pizza / Placentia

Geez...what do I say. this is an Orange County classic in my book. Tony's been around since 1978 (a classic year for the chevy camaro if I may add..) Yikes, that's makes 30 years in 2008! He's gotta be doing something right.....

Check out any OC review and it'll probably have Tony's Pizza in it. His stuffed pizza is "the best", hey "forget about it"....( guess you had to be there..) Anyway the stuffed pizza is loaded with authentic ingredients (not processed stuff like at certain franchises....get what I'm talking about) Fresh cheese, homemade sauce......THE BEST.....hands down.

I finally, after many years of going there, ordered something besides the pizza. The "Spaghetti a La Caruso" is to die for...if you like liver and mushrooms (yeah, it's good for you, just like your mom said..) and fine sauce you're in...

I most always get take-out but if you get a chance, eat-in at Tony's, he treats you like you're at his house, eating at his table. You won't be disappointed.

I feel like I'm going back in time from my high school days as Tony's hair color hasn't changed since then....hmmmmm.....All in all, this guy kicks *&^* in his italian cooking. An OC favorite!



Service - A+ (Tony and family treat you as part of "the" family)

Prices - A (A large pizza with homemade ingredients for under $20, Rocks!)

Food - A+ ( "Forget-about-it")

Tony's Little Italy Pizza, 1808 Unit B. N. Placentia Ave, Placentia 714-528-2159

http://www.tonyslittleitaly.com/